Welcome to Dr Tony Coyne’s Specialist Prosthodontic Practice
We hope you find our website an interesting and an informative resource to learn more about our practice, about our principal dentist Dr Tony Coyne and his support team, about the importance of seeing a Specialist Prosthodontist, and the enhanced smile you will receive through our array of services.
Our dental services include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – smile makeovers with crown and bridgework, veneers and a combination of treatments to provided full mouth rehabilitation.
- Dental Implants – permanent restorative solution to restore smiles and replace missing teeth
- Dentures – both full and partial dentures to replace either single missing teeth (partial dentures) or full arches, in both lower and upper jaws (full dentures).
- TMJ /TMD – Temporomandibular disorder affects the jaw and bite relationships, caused by grinding and clenching of teeth, tightened jaw muscles and stresses on jaw joints.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea - Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) occurs when the obstruction completely cuts off the air supply, causing snoring and sleep hindrance.
Located at Southport on Queensland's sunny Gold Coast, overlooking the spectacular Southport Broadwater and Marina Mirage, our practice focuses on uncompromising patient care utilising leading-edge technology and materials. Dr Tony Coyne is a registered Specialist Prosthodontist with many years' experience and education. His practice is one of the foremost Prosthodontic Centres in Australia. We look forward to caring for you and helping you achieve optimal chewing function, a new and enhanced smile with a harmonious aesthetic result.
To schedule a consultation appointment with Dr Tony Coyne, call our office on 07 5532 2880 or email us on email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding Specialist Prosthodontic Care.